- All Known Implementing Classes:
- ConsumerManager, DestinationCache, DestinationManager
- public interface GarbageCollectable
A object which has a type GarbageCollectable can be visisted by the
GarbageCollectionService to dispose of resources.
- $Revision: 1.5 $ $Date: 2003/08/22 22:36:07 $
- Jim Alateras
Perform any garbage collection on this resource.
public void collectGarbage(boolean aggressive)
- Perform any garbage collection on this resource. This will have the
effect of releasing system resources. If the 'aggressive' flag is
set to true then the garbage collection should do more to release
memory related resources since it is called when the application
memory is low.
aggressive - - true for aggressive garbage collection
Copyright © 1999-2004 The OpenJMS Group. All Rights Reserved.